The Court of the Seven Seas Fountain
The Court of the Seven Seas served as a passageway through the exhibit buildings, with the Court of Pacifica at the northern terminus.
Photography by Gabriel Moulin
The Fountain of Western Waters
The Fountain of Western Waters in the Court of Pacifica, was removed by the Navy in 1942 and replaced with the hand-made, terra cotta Pacific Basin Fountain originally displayed in Pacific House. This fountain and sixteen of the original Pacific Unity sculptures from the Court were in place until 1994. At that time, six of the sculptures were restored by the Treasure Island Museum and moved to the front of Treasure Island’s Building One, and the remaining statues and fountain placed in storage. The original site was then covered by a parking lot.
Published by Wayne Paper Box & Printing Corporation